Keynote Talks Leadership Development Non-Profit Messages Gala Speaker Strategy Sessions Executive 1-on-1 Coaching
…I was on the edge of my seat the entire time.”
“…authentic, real, vulnerable, powerful are just a few of the words to describe Phillip Kelley’s message and story.”
“Invite Phillip Kelley to your event, meeting or leadership team and you won’t regret it. He delivered to 16 of our regional managers and we invited him to speak to all 600 managers because we didn’t want anyone to miss out.”
Your team needs inspiration…However, inspiration is for amateurs.
You need a plan of attack. Inspiration is great, you need but a strategy to move from where you ARE to where you know you need to BE.
I specialize in catapulting people, teams and organizations out of the rut. I want to see your team reach its potential - by helping each person reach their capacity.
Phillip Kelley has been called a “human potential extractor.”
As one of the nation’s premier speakers and trainers, Phillip Kelley serves high-capacity leaders, executives, professional coaches and athletes and their teams to discover their true, authentic selves. His leadership talks are immediately understandable, credible and life-changing. His approachability and likability make it easy for any event planner to work with and welcome back year after year.
His experience working with the highest caliber athletes, business owners and university presidents has allowed him to become a go-to expert in the field of human capacity, leadership and personal development.
Subjects Include (but not limited to):
- Self Leadership and the Hula Hoop Gospel: You Can't Lead People Where You Haven't Gone First -- How to Take Care of the Person Inside the Hula Hoop
- Grow Like a Pro: How the world's top athletes and performers develop the daily disciplines of personal growth
- The Akward Elephant: Diversity and Inclusion Workshop**
- It's Time to Get Your SWAGGER Back: Building Confidence in a Doubtful World
- Flexing Your D.R.E.A.M. Muscles: Maximizing Your Desire, Reasons, Experience, Attitude and Maturity
- Don't Let One Loss Beat You Twice: How the KC Chiefs Went from 2-14 in 2012 to One of the NFL's Best Teams the Next Several Years
- Culture Eats Mission For Lunch: When What’s Hanging on the Wall (Mission) is Not Happening Down the Hall (Culture)
Complete the below form and we will contact you shortly…